Manual Security Audit
- WordPress with custom plugins
- Joomla, Drupal or other CMS
- eCommerce solution like Magento or OpenCart
- Custom plugins or themes
- Old websites
- Website with Credit Card Processing
Today, website security becomes more important than ever. Thousands of sites are being hacked on daily basis. Typically, those hacking attempts are done by amateur “hackers” or “script kiddies” just for the fun of it; often having no financial intend but to play a prank on the site owner or modify site information. Sometimes altered content goes unnoticed for a while turning off potential customers or current customers.
In our experience, many web development agencies overlook this crucial part of the project. For various reasons, programmers forget to run proper security tests and code validation audits on their software leaving clients vulnerable to attacks. With over 30 years in combined experience, we have developed several tools and methods to detect most common and not-so-common flaws in websites. This Audit is no-obligation standalone report – you can call it a “second opinion”, an independent test, or just another piece of professional mind.
Few things to keep in mind:
- We do not need your login information or personal information. Our audits are anonymous. We will not take your site down nor will you see any performance changes. You might see slight traffic increase on your analytics tools.
- If you use frameworks like WordPress/WooCommerce, Magento, openCart, or any other open source platforms, especially with third party plugins enabled, we highly recommend you get your site checked.
- In addition, if you have installed free or inexpensive themes or plugins for your website you might also be vulnerable. We accept payments via PayPal or by Check.
- Once your place your order, within 2 business days our engineer will contact you to verify your information and we will start testing. It typically takes 1-3 days to test entire website. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us directly.